Issues with Merant 3.5 Odbc

twbower

I am working with Merant ODBC 3.5. The driver is transferring data between an MS-SQL 7.0 database and a Progress database with data for our quality system. The databases are running on NT 4 sp 6. The Progress has the broker started and we are able to attach to the progress from any application using the defined odbc connection. However, when we add additional connections on the advanced tab page of the system dsn is where the problems start. The system has a trigger that it fires on the Progress side to perform the data move. I have also setup the progress environment variables both on the server and the desktop agent pc. Below are the errors that I am getting in the SQL log file when I trace.

Diag [s1000][Merant][Odbc Progress Driver][Progress]**
"\\hcsapps\apps\qad\qadguifs\triggers\tew.t" was not found. (293)

[ 108][Merant][Odbc Progress Driver][Progress]**
"\\hcsapps"

From Progress pro tools I am able to search and find the trigger code in the correct location on the application server.

Is their a specific location that Merant looks for the propath or does it have its own pathing that needs to be modified?

Are their any documents on how to read the events in a SQL trace log for those who are just learning the trace options?

Suggestions upon how to resolve the issue?