Webspeed - Treeview Nodes

IanC74

Hi,

Can anyone help, i need to build a webspeed page showing a graphics bill of material for our production system. I would have liked to have drawn this graphically but i can not find anything that will do this for me, so the only other way i can think of doing this is via a treeview.

Are there any tutorials or examples of how to build a treeview in webspeed anywhere please?

Thankyou.

Cringer

ProgressTalk.com Moderator
Staff member
It's probably really old fashioned way of doing things but I remember years ago, I extracted the data into a javascript array in webspeed. Then I could use standard javascript libraries to present the data as I wanted.

IanC74

It's probably really old fashioned way of doing things but I remember years ago, I extracted the data into a javascript array in webspeed. Then I could use standard javascript libraries to present the data as I wanted.
Thank you . Ill see if i can get that to work.

Attached yo can see a bill of material visual tree that we made with webspeed and javascript. (I cross out some information for privacy reasons).
We use this javascript program orgchart samples

Attachments

IanC74

Attached yo can see a bill of material visual tree that we made with webspeed and javascript. (I cross out some information for privacy reasons).
We use this javascript program orgchart samples
Thats perfect, thank you.

IanC74

Message removed as i realised my error!!

Last edited: