PUG Challenge Americas 2018 is only 3 weeks away!

TomBascom

Curmudgeon
The EMEA PUG Challenge is this week and PUG Challenge Americas is October 24-26!

Don't miss out! These events are geek focused and all about OpenEdge. There is no better source of in-depth Progress knowledge than PUG Challenge. So if you are not already registered point your browser to:

EMEA: EMEA PUG Challenge 2018

Americas: PUG Challenge Americas 2018

And correct that deficiency in your planning process!

Cringer

ProgressTalk.com Moderator
Staff member
Yes - a very well run conference and a lot of fun. Great to put faces to some well known names! :)

TomBascom

Curmudgeon
Jeff is posting the presentations as they come in from the speakers. There are always some laggards :(

Try reaching out to a speaker directly if there is something specific that you need. Hearing directly from an attendee will often result in action :)

Cringer

Staff member
Damn I thought that as there was a URL on the page next to my sessions that they had been submitted by Marketing. More fool me for presuming. I've been on leave for the last week. That's my feeble excuse and I'm sticking to it! :)
I'll send them in shortly.

Rob Fitzpatrick

ProgressTalk.com Sponsor
I see that your logging talk has been posted on the site; reading it now. Good stuff James, I wish I'd been able to attend it!

Cringer

Staff member
I'd be happy to do a repeat via webinar for a local PUG. Physical attendance might be harder to arrange, but I'd also be open to that!