Creating object through Progress 9.1e

Hello All,

I am trying to create an SDV through Appbuilder. where progress version is Progress 9.1e.

It creates an SDV but when i m trying to open it through File --> Open object, it wont show me that SDV in the Object list.
I want to attach this object to a container but i couldnt find the SDV in object list so couldnt attach it to container.

Can anyone please guide me with the process of creating Object in Progress 9.1e.

Thanks in advance.

RealHeavyDude

Since you are elaborating on it I assume you are trying to create a ADM2 SmartDataViewer and put it onto a Container. AFAIK you can only put a SmartObject onto a "smart" container like a SmartWindow or SmartFrame.

What surprises me, that you don't see it when just try to open the object for editing. To me that can only mean that you:

1. did not create the object or at least save it successfully
  2. or you did save it into a different folder than you're working directory. IMHO the AppBuilder is not very comfortable in picking up objects from a directory other than your working directory. Especially when you try to drop objects onto a container you always need to browse and look the object up yourself.
HTH, RealHeavyDude