Question Windows Forms

guido33

Hello,
i look for a new design for our software, like outlook 2010 with explorer (with group buttons) menu on the left site and docking windows on the right site. Have anyone an idea?
Thanks
Guido Stroehmer

RealHeavyDude

You don't say anything about the Progress/OpenEdge version you are talking about.

Nevertheless, if you are on 10.2 or higher you can use the .NET GUI integration and ( if you buy them ) the Infragistics .NET controls that are shipped with the OpenEdge developer studio.

Heavy Regards, RealHeavyDude.

guido33

I find it but i don’t know how to use it. I can not use the Architect or Visual Designer my Software is to big for an reprogramming.

TomBascom

Curmudgeon
That sounds a lot like one of the use cases that Consultingwerk demos at user conferences. I think you would do well to contact them.

mikefe

With our WinKit toolkit we have already supported a large number of Progress partners and end customers with an UI facelift. The WinKit integrates Infragistics .NET Controls into existing Progress applications without requiring a major rewrite.

Let me know if you have any question.
Drop me a line @ mike.fechner@consultingwerk.de if you are interested in a discussion or demonstration.
Are you attending the US PUG Challenge conference in June?