[Progress Communities] [Progress OpenEdge ABL] Forum Post: RE: Bamboo and PCT ANT

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mike Fechner

My guess is that the iniFile Parameter is wrong – or the variable is not set. I’ve had similar unfriendly ways of telling me that also with the assemblies parameter. Just ${prop.iniFile} prior to the PCTCompile invocation to verify. Or run ANT with -v for verbose output. Von: MBeynon [mailto:bounce-MBeynon@community.progress.com] Gesendet: Dienstag, 9. Januar 2018 09:33 An: TU.OE.General@community.progress.com Betreff: [Technical Users - OE General] Bamboo and PCT ANT Update from Progress Community MBeynon Hi, I'm trying to configure a build for my project using our Bamboo server and a PCT ANT build script and I wondered if anyone on the forum has tried this? I did a search before writing this post but to no avail. I can get my script to run on Bamboo but it breaks as soon as it hits the first compile statement that makes reference to my assemblies or ini file I get an error. My ANT script uses a properties file. Here are two of the items in it; assemblies=build\\assemblies iniFile=build\\Compile.ini And here is a part of my script that is failing; .......... The error I get is; BUILD FAILED C:\BambooBuilds\PETL-PETL-JOB1\build\build.xml:120: java.lang.NullPointerException at com.phenix.pct.GenericExecuteOptions.setIniFile(GenericExecuteOptions.java:181) at com.phenix.pct.CompilationWrapper.setIniFile(CompilationWrapper.java:351) at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62) The Bamboo build folder structure is; Bamboo BUILD FOLDER -->build folder -->assemblies folder -->assemblies.xml -->Compile.ini I've got the script working and building a library on my local PC but I'm really struggling with the Bamboo side of things. I'm sure it must be something quite simple that I've missed but I can't see the wood for the trees at the moment :) Thanks, Mark. View online You received this notification because you subscribed to the forum. To stop receiving updates from only this thread, go here . Flag this post as spam/abuse.

Continue reading...

Status
Not open for further replies.