mfg/pro general

kaushik

dear all,
kindly tell me how i can use a mfg/pro standard file to open a another window ,or menu or pop up window.
pls give any example.

thanks

Could you please be more specific with your question? Do you want any standard mfgpro file (.p or .i) to open file? which file you want to open? and what menu ?

kaushik

dear sir ,
thank you for taking intrest in my question.
actually i want like this - suppose i hv some fields in a screen which belongs to a
order table and when i am in cust-num field and i press f2 than a another window
should open which belongs to customer table and if i exit by pressing f4 i should back in previous screen of order.
is there any mfg/pro standard file for this . where i can get details of these standard file with example.
also how i can implement a menu or drop down box for a field .suppose if i am in a field and i press a key a drop down box should open from where i can select some elements.

hope u will understand point .

thank u

The things you are asking are related to customization to standard MFGPRO program. If you have source code then it will be easy to dump the customization code into the standard program. If you dont have code then you have to write wrapper program for the same. Wrapper programs are nothing but activating the customized code based on the certain events. You need to write the trigger for the same.

Example

xxtest.p

on f2 of cust-num field do:
/*customized task to be done like opeinign new window, updating fields etc*/
end.

{gprun.i ""test.p""}

call the xxtest.p instead of test.p from the menu. Here test.p is standard mfgpro program.