Forum Post: Re: Ui Router Sticky State Onreactivate Refresh Kendo Mobile Listview

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

riche

You are correct, there is something going on with the scroller. If I try to do anything with it when I am doing the refresh of the listview, I cannot even find it. I just get undefined. So, this is somehow breaking it. If I remove the scroller, it works as expected, but I am not using a kendo view, so need that scroller so that it doesn't hide content behind the footer and the footer stays put when I scroll. I'm also using the pull to refresh of the scroller because it allows me to handle how the refresh happens, while the listview does not. var listView = angular.element("#activityListView").data("kendoMobileListView"); will always return undefined. I posted on the stackoverflow forum before this one and was told to put it here too. I have had no responses there (I don't pay enough to post on the Telerik forum directly apparently). I tried to just go the other route and call $state.reload() which makes it reload the controllers and everything, and I have access to the listview, but not the scroller in this instance and it never builds the listview because of it. Once again, if I remove the scroller, it works this way too.

Continue reading...

Status
Not open for further replies.