Forum Post: Re: Ui Router Sticky State Onreactivate Refresh Kendo Mobile Listview

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

egarcia

Hello, > So, my setup for the listview works fine normally, but only breaks if I refresh in the onReactivate in that they are all > there, but overlap each other because every li in the list starts at 0 (the update is in there though, so it did refresh). This issue an issue that is more on the Kendo UI side (and potentially Angular) than on the Mobile / OpenEdge / JSDO side. I wonder if the issue that you are seeing is caused by having the Kendo Mobile ListView nested into a Kendo Mobile Scroller. I found the a reference to similar issue in the Telerik Kendo UI forum: www.telerik.com/.../scrollview-size. I took a quick look at the code for kendo.mobile.listview.js (kendo-ui-core) and found that function putAt(element, top) is the one that adds the style transform translate3d. If the translate3d is generated with (0px, 0px, 0px), then the problem is that somehow the top parameter that is passed to the function is 0. I would suggest to check if the issue is happening because the Kendo Mobile Scroller and check for with the people in the Kendo UI Forum: www.telerik.com/.../kendo-ui I hope this helps.

Continue reading...

Status
Not open for further replies.