Display the value of the formula used in excel by using progress.

tha_ndut

hi
I am a new programmer progress.
I'm making an application to issue a formula in excel to input the first row and columin progress.
output results are issued in the form of the name in the input cells, formulas of thesecells and the use of the formula.
I was wondering how to remove the value of the cell in the formula used to valuecan be displayed.

Please help me.

Rob Fitzpatrick

ProgressTalk.com Sponsor
Welcome to ProgressTalk. I've read this post three times and I honestly have no idea what you trying to ask or achieve. Also, your keyboard may have some crumbs under the spacebar.

Please review the posting guidelines for the forum. If you can reword your post in a comprehensible way and provide more information and context, I can try to help.

tha_ndut

thank you for your respond.
I'm making an application to issue a formula in excel to input the first row and colum in progress.
output results are issued in the form of the name in the input cells,formulas of these cells and value cell of the formula.
I confused how to display the value of the cell in the formula used to value can be displayed.

Please help me.

Rob Fitzpatrick

ProgressTalk.com Sponsor
Adding more spaces to your original post does not constitute rewording or adding more information. It still doesn't make any sense to me. Also, you either didn't bother to read the forum posting guidelines, or you read and ignored them.

Sorry, I can't help you.

Cringer

ProgressTalk.com Moderator
Staff member
I think what the OP is after is a way of extracting the formula of an excel cell, rather than its actual value.