Contractor Available

emead

I have been programming in Progress since 1992 (version 6.0 thru version 9.1b - Character and GUI). I have worked exclusively in Progress since that time.

I have worked on a variety of systems, but the majority of my experience has been in manufacturing and distribution systems (3+ years) and financial systems (6+ years).

I am available on site within 2 weeks. Additional information and a full resume available upon request.

Stephene Norwoo

emead said:
I have been programming in Progress since 1992 (version 6.0 thru version 9.1b - Character and GUI). I have worked exclusively in Progress since that time.

I have worked on a variety of systems, but the majority of my experience has been in manufacturing and distribution systems (3+ years) and financial systems (6+ years).

I am available on site within 2 weeks. Additional information and a full resume available upon request.

I am interested in looking at your resume. I have an available position in Columbus Ohio for a Progress Programmer. Please give me a call or send and email.
(800) 739-2400
stephenen@innovativesys.com
799 Roosevelt Rd. Building 4 Suite 109
Glen Ellyn, IL 60137

unmesh

We are looking for Progress developer for our one of the project.

Please reply if you are interested at ut@tridentus.com

Thanks

Unmesh

emead said:

Pri

We are currently looking for a Progress Developer with MFG PRO experience for a Position in NC. In case you are interested please send an e-mail with your contact information to priyanka@eminenttech.com

Thanks,
Priyanka