Yet Another Licensing Question

We are currently on OE10.2B (Windows 10 compliant) and are a small shop and will be working on things other than the Progress application this year. So no new development in Progress, BUT we still need to maintain the source code and sell to new customers. I am currently subscribed to "OEDK Premier Edition".

What is the minimal subscription I need just to maintain our current source code and deploy to new customers? I'll ask our ever-changing Progress rep next, but I figured you guys would give it to me straight.

TomBascom

Curmudgeon
The minimum edition that supports creating r-code is "premier".

I'm sure you will be thrilled to hear this but you really, really need to stop deploying oe10. Are your customers still rolling out Windows XP?

Continuing to insist on deploying ancient, obsolete and unsupported releases is how partners find themselves with no new customers to deploy to.

Rob Fitzpatrick

ProgressTalk.com Sponsor
Adding to Tom's point, 10.2B is slated to be retired in March 2019. A new client likely wouldn't want to find out, just after deployment, that they need to upgrade to be entitled to support and bug fixes.