Webservice Method REST

wsartorelli

Hello, I need help to convert the attached code in Progress ABL, use version 11.6 of Progress.
I await your help.
Thank you.

Cecil

19+ years progress programming and still learning.
I hope those security key details are not valid.

wsartorelli

Good afternoon.

Can anyone please tell me if there is a difference between the BASE64-DECODE function of Progress for BASE64_DECODE of PHP and BASE64-ENCODE of Progress for BASE64_ENCODE of PHP?

I'm building an application in Progress copy of another application in PHP using these functions and the result is being different.

Is there any other similar function in BASE64_DECODE's Progress or PHP's BASE64_ENCODE?

Please let me know.

Thank you.

Cecil

Are you getting different results between php and progress?

Cecil

Base64Encode is an industry standard.
I think (and I could be very wrong) PHP might truncate the base64 string into 1or4k chunks, as it sometimes needed for encoding of attachments in email which has some limit.

Cecil

Is possible can you show us your PHP code. I'm not a PHP developer but I will see if I can revere engineer the PHP code. Don't take offense, but I see from the Progress Community that you have already done this, but you might have missed something.

For us [ProgressTalk.com] we will need to do a code functionally comparison between the PHP code and the ABL.

wsartorelli

Is possible can you show us your PHP code. I'm not a PHP developer but I will see if I can revere engineer the PHP code. Don't take offense, but I see from the Progress Community that you have already done this, but you might have missed something.

For us [ProgressTalk.com] we will need to do a code functionally comparison between the PHP code and the ABL.

I put the same doubt in several Progress communities, because I need to solve the problem of using Progress, because there is the function BASE64-DECODE in PHP and Progress and are returning different values. My base is Progress, PHP was the example I have to follow.
Thanks.