Unable to run maintenance program in QAD Desktop 2.7

ferdiebanu

Hi guys,After Installing my QAD Desktop 2.7 in AIX, I check everything in Menus which all seems working poperly except for Reports and Maintenance program which returns on the screen as null. My Unix CHUI Client is okay. I checked the QAD KB and followed the instructions there or maybe theres something to tweak which I didn't know. Does it has something to do with my sequence in USER Option Telnet Maintenance?I'm stucked here, and this is my latest puzzle to be solve. Any Help will be much appreciated. Thanks.Regards,Ferdie Banu

Desktop 2.7

There are several components to QAD Desktop. If you can log in and see the menus then the Progress WebSpeed Broker is set up properly, and the menus generated from the database properly. There are two types of maintenance screens. There are a few that still run in telnet mode, these are using the "User Telnet Option Maintenance" record to telnet onto the server. The other, more common are the HTML Maintenance Screens, and Reports. These run through the Tomcat Server. You need to log into the Desktop Admin page and configure the login for these screens. There can also be a permission problem for this login, make sure the Tomcat "webapp" directory is set with proper permissions for the telnet user that is logging into the system.

Back