Syteline buffers and testing/coding

Skyhockey

When I am writing code that will be used via an accelerator key, I find that my testing/updating is slowed because I have to keep exiting/log off Syteline and starting a new session, because my changes aren't used in the old session. I am sure this is caused by buffering.

The question: Is there a trick I can use (either code in my .p or some procedure) that will clear this buffer so my session will use the updated version of my code?

Thank you!

Skylar Troupe
IS Manager F&B

francis_aro

Hi,
If you are using single Database in your Script then Remove the -q parameter from client Starting Script then you can run program directly, without logout the session.
Regards
Francis

Skyhockey said:
When I am writing code that will be used via an accelerator key, I find that my testing/updating is slowed because I have to keep exiting/log off Syteline and starting a new session, because my changes aren't used in the old session. I am sure this is caused by buffering.

The question: Is there a trick I can use (either code in my .p or some procedure) that will clear this buffer so my session will use the updated version of my code?

Thank you!

Skylar Troupe
IS Manager F&B