SyteLine 7.0 Feedback

mihanina

Hi everyone. I am new to this forum. The company I work for is in the process of selecting a new ERP system. SyteLine7 is one of the products we are reviewing.

The software demos very well. I was very impressed with the overall intuitiveness of the system.

I was hoping some of you could help by providing feedback (likes/dislikes) of the product as well as general feeling about Mapics in regard to product support etc.

Thanks in advance for any information you can provide.

Please call me for more info on SL7

We are independent and have more experience with SL7 now than practically anyone...I can provide you some feedback.......thanks...-Patrick

Syteline 7

I have been working with Symix and Syteline for 15 years both as a user and consultant. I would be ahppy to discuss pros and cons with you if you contact me offline at keith@lbsi.com

HI,

If you are a discrete manufacturer, then it is best to be with MAPICS.. Syteline 7 has bundled a lot of new features and the ease of use, with excel type dataentry grids is cool.

Also check with MAPICS the RoadMap till SyteLine 8.. you will be impressed.

Joshua

Senior Consultant,
Blue Chip
joshua.r@bluechipsw.com

mihanina said:
Hi everyone. I am new to this forum. The company I work for is in the process of selecting a new ERP system. SyteLine7 is one of the products we are reviewing.

The software demos very well. I was very impressed with the overall intuitiveness of the system.

I was hoping some of you could help by providing feedback (likes/dislikes) of the product as well as general feeling about Mapics in regard to product support etc.

Thanks in advance for any information you can provide.

Back