SUPER Procedure of initializeObject of smart frame is setting ERROR-STATUS Handle

Yatendra

initializeObject SUPER Procedure of smart frame is setting ERROR-STATUS Handle

Hi All,

I am working on a dynamics application. I have a smart window and a smart frame on the this window. When i run the smart window, the ERROR-STATUS handle is set from RUN SUPER of initializeObject of smart frame.

I am using the ERROR-STATUS handle in my code so i am facing the issue regarding this.

When i traced the error message with ERROR-STATUS:GET-MESSAGE(1) then this is showing "** FIND FIRST/LAST failed for table ttProperty. (565)" .

Can any one help me about this error message that which file can generate this type of message?

I want to know, why initializeObject super procedure of smart window with smart frame is setting the ERROR-STATUS handle? Is this default functionality of smart frame/window? if yes, then how can we suppress this?

Thanks in advance...

RealHeavyDude

You don't tell anything about the Progress/OpenEdge and Dynamics version you are using.

From the little information you give one just can speculate: If you didn't implement an override of initializeObject then the name of the Temp-Table, ttProperty, to me points to the dynamic ADMProps Temp-Table. This Temp-Table lives in every smart object and hols a field for every instance property there is. Usually the class super procedures hold the getters and setters. Probably the ttProperty is some serialized form - meaning record per property - of that. Did you upgrade recently?

Heavy Regards, RealHeavyDude.

BTW, Dynamics id dead, dead, dead ...