StatusBar control

Mkontwg

Hi Team

I need a help on this problem Thestatus bar should pull through the user name from the login form to bedisplayed in status bar.

On my parent form i have this method, want to pull username on UltraStatusBar be displayed only;

I have used USING Client.LogiScreen FROM PROPATH as an assemblie to call the Login Class properties and methods be accessbile from Parent Object.
@VisualDesigner.
METHOD PRIVATE VOID ultraStatusBar4_Click( INPUT sender AS System.Object, INPUT e AS System.EventArgs ):
xUsername = NEW Client.LoginScreen().
xUsername:Show().
RETURN.
END METHOD.

What exactly do I need? Please help, thanks.

Osborne

Is the user name to be displayed in the new form? If so can you just not pass the information to the new form title or to a method/property to populate a text box on the form?

For example:
Code:
xUsername:Text = ultraStatusBar4:Text.

Mkontwg

Hi

I'm passing to next form, the username must be displayed to next form. How can I achieve this, I made a work around on the given logic. Nothing pops up, what am I missing?

Osborne

Where is the username to be displayed - form title, text box, label? Something like this:
Code:
/* Calling */
xUsername:UserName(ultraStatusBar4:Text).

/* Called - new method */
METHOD PUBLIC VOID UserName (INPUT pUserName AS CHARACTER):
   oTextBox:Text = pUserName.
END METHOD.

Mkontwg

Hi

I have tried to use the logic, although its static, but as a start to what I aiming to achieve. But I want a random value that will display not static from the application layer.

@VisualDesigner.
METHOD PRIVATE VOID ultraStatusBar4_Click( INPUT sender AS System.Object, INPUT e AS System.EventArgs ):
THIS-OBJECT:Text = "Rest".

RETURN.
END METHOD.

Attachments

• Tet.PNG
    Tet.PNG
    97.4 KB · Views: 4

Mkontwg

Where is the username to be displayed - form title, text box, label? Something like this:
Code:
/* Calling */
xUsername:UserName(ultraStatusBar4:Text).

/* Called - new method */
METHOD PUBLIC VOID UserName (INPUT pUserName AS CHARACTER):
   oTextBox:Text = pUserName.
END METHOD.

On the status bar only from the next form, when user logs in successfully after authentication. username must be visible on the child from. screen shot is from the Parent form that has statusbar(username be displayed).