Standardising sourcecode

Kirmik

Anyone know of any scripts that will standardise the progress keywords? Reason I ask is that I am amending legacy code, which needs to brought into line with company standards. Main problem is that all progress keywords are lowercase and I need to sweep through the sourcecode and uppercase them.

I had heard of a program called beauty8.p which was supposed to sort out version 8 files but I can't even find it out on the WWW (and I'm a google fanatic). I'm using version 9.1D.

Would be even better if there was a script out there that would expand shortened keywords such as "def var iLoop as inte no-undo." into their full format e.g. "DEFINE VARIABLE iLoop AS INTEGER NO-UNDO." but that's just too much to ask :awink:

Cheers for any help

Kirmik

Found the answer as soon as I posted this - typical :rolleyes:
Anyway for the benefit of the community here goes:

The answer lies in the pluspack on the progress freeframework (http://www.freeframework.org/downloads/new/pluspack/) written by Per S. Digre.

There's a feature in there that seems to do everything I want. uppercase/lowercase and expanding keywords. If it does what it says on the tin then I'm as happy as a catholic priest in an all boys school ;p