Site Maintenance Needed

tamhas

ProgressTalk.com Sponsor
Warning: require_once(): Unable to allocate memory for pool. in /home/progresstalk.com/public_html/includes/class_bootstrap.php on line 101 Warning: require_once(): Unable to allocate memory for pool. in /home/progresstalk.com/public_html/includes/init.php on line 51
Warning: include(): Unable to allocate memory for pool. in /home/progresstalk.com/public_html/includes/class_core.php on line 3220

Warning: require_once(): Unable to allocate memory for pool. in [path]/includes/init.php on line 166

Warning: require_once(): Unable to allocate memory for pool. in [path]/includes/init.php on line 303

Warning: require_once(): Unable to allocate memory for pool. in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 7488

Warning: require_once(): Unable to allocate memory for pool. in [path]/includes/class_facebook.php on line 13

Warning: require_once(): Unable to allocate memory for pool. in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 7489

Warning: require_once(): Unable to allocate memory for pool. in [path]/forum.php on line 71

Warning: require_once(): Unable to allocate memory for pool. in [path]/forum.php on line 72

Warning: require_once(): Unable to allocate memory for pool. in [path]/includes/class_bootstrap.php on line 948

Warning: require_once(): Unable to allocate memory for pool. in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 7152

Warning: require_once(): Unable to allocate memory for pool. in [path]/forum.php on line 189

Warning: require_once(): Unable to allocate memory for pool. in [path]/forum.php(653) : eval()'d code on line 5

Cringer

ProgressTalk.com Moderator
Staff member
Thanks for this - I already contacted Chris yesterday via SMS but I'm guessing Thanksgiving was higher up his list of priorities than this... ;)

Cringer

Staff member
I'm a bit worried as to how long it took to get things running again really. :(

tamhas

ProgressTalk.com Sponsor
It's back!

Warning: Unknown: Unable to allocate memory for pool. in Unknown on line 0 Warning: require_once(): Unable to allocate memory for pool. in /home/progresstalk.com/public_html/forum.php on line 70 Warning: require_once(): Unable to allocate memory for pool. in /home/progresstalk.com/public_html/global.php on line 15 Warning: require_once(): Unable to allocate memory for pool. in /home/progresstalk.com/public_html/includes/class_bootstrap.php on line 101 Warning: require_once(): Unable to allocate memory for pool. in /home/progresstalk.com/public_html/includes/init.php on line 51
Warning: include(): Unable to allocate memory for pool. in /home/progresstalk.com/public_html/includes/class_core.php on line 3220

Warning: require_once(): Unable to allocate memory for pool. in [path]/includes/init.php on line 166

Warning: require_once(): Unable to allocate memory for pool. in [path]/includes/init.php on line 303

Warning: require_once(): Unable to allocate memory for pool. in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 7488

Warning: require_once(): Unable to allocate memory for pool. in [path]/includes/class_facebook.php on line 13

Warning: require_once(): Unable to allocate memory for pool. in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 7489

Warning: require_once(): Unable to allocate memory for pool. in [path]/forum.php on line 71

Warning: require_once(): Unable to allocate memory for pool. in [path]/forum.php on line 72

Warning: require_once(): Unable to allocate memory for pool. in [path]/forum.php on line 189

Warning: require_once(): Unable to allocate memory for pool. in [path]/includes/class_bootstrap.php on line 948

Warning: require_once(): Unable to allocate memory for pool. in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 7152

Warning: require_once(): Unable to allocate memory for pool. in [path]/forum.php(653) : eval()'d code on line 5

Warning: require_once(): Unable to allocate memory for pool. in [path]/includes/class_core.php on line 3576

Cringer

Staff member
Thanks tamhas - seen it too - I'll try and get in touch with Chris.

RealHeavyDude

Something is eating my line breaks when I submit my reply. Anybody else experiencing this? Heavy Regards, RealHeavyDude.

RealHeavyDude

Unless I specifically include the HTML tag for a line break in my response like here

they get eaten like here where you should see a line break. Heavy Regards, RealHeavyDude.

Cringer

Staff member
No I don't get that. Everything does seem a lot more squished though. Which browser are you using and are you using Quick Reply or the full on reply box?

RealHeavyDude

I am using FireFox version 3.6.22 (as per our company standards the only alternative would be IE6) and I don't see the quick reply button anymore, plus I am also missing the format options (like bold). Thanks in advance, ReaHeavyDude.

Cringer

Staff member
Suspect this may be to do with the settings Chris changed earlier then. Not sure what he's done though so can't advise. :(

RealHeavyDude

Since I am working in the most paranoid of paranoid environments one can think of and it only seems to happen to me, I guess it somebody tweaked the URL blocking and HTTP filter settings at our company. Plus I am experiencing problems with other sites too ...

Many Thanks and Heavy Regards, RealHeavyDude.

Cringer

Staff member
I am using FireFox version 3.6.22 (as per our company standards the only alternative would be IE6) and I don't see the quick reply button anymore, plus I am also missing the format options (like bold). Thanks in advance, ReaHeavyDude.

FireFox 3.6.22 is ancient, obsolete and unsupported. And as for IE6...

/Bascom ;)

RealHeavyDude

You are completely right - but I am not in the position to change anything about that. On the other hand, as per our policies I am not allowed to contribute in any developer forum anyway. But as Progress/OpenEdge is not on the radar of the Powers that Be ProgressTalk is not blocked ... LOL

Heavy Regards, RealHeavyDude.