Sales Order Print program in eb2 version

vijayb

Hi,
Mfg/Pro eB2 version with Progress 9.x

I am trying to change the description for some of the column-labels in the Sales Order Print.

For Eg I would like to change the label "Item Number" to "Item" and "Qty Open" to "Quantity" etc.

I tried opening the prgrams to look for the display area of these fields. When I tried changing them in the include files so05b01.i, so05e01.i and so05f01.i and compile the related prgrams, my changes are taking effect.

I learn that Mfg/Pro now displays them in a dynamic way.

So any help from anybody to help me proceed further and change them would be much appreciated.

With regds,
Vijayb

milind

Dear Vijay
Use "(36.4.17.1) Label Master Maintenance " and "(36.4.17.5) Label Detail Maintenance". Please refer to "User Guide (Manager Functions)".

Thanks & Regards
Milind

vijayb said:
Hi,
Mfg/Pro eB2 version with Progress 9.x

I am trying to change the description for some of the column-labels in the Sales Order Print.

For Eg I would like to change the label "Item Number" to "Item" and "Qty Open" to "Quantity" etc.

I tried opening the prgrams to look for the display area of these fields. When I tried changing them in the include files so05b01.i, so05e01.i and so05f01.i and compile the related prgrams, my changes are taking effect.

I learn that Mfg/Pro now displays them in a dynamic way.

So any help from anybody to help me proceed further and change them would be much appreciated.

With regds,
Vijayb