Roundtable and -s parameter issue

Hi All,

I have 9.1D and 10.0B03 installed locally on my machine, and they are running fine. Then I installed Roundtable and started getting the following error.
You have not supplied a parameter for argument -s (1403)

Ok strange, so I went to create a local database for Roundtable (just playing with it at the moment). I went to Data Administrator and created a new Empty database, then when I tried to connect the actual files dont exist. it did not give me an error they just dont exist. This happens in both 9 and 10.

I ended up putting a -s in the Target for the shortcut for Roundtable but then it complains about a -a missing and so on.

Anyone have any ideas on what could be the issue?

I am thinking of uninstalling all and re-installing, and this time install 9 as a network setup incase it is a licensing issue between 9 and 10.

Thoughts?

Ok I went to uninstall 9.1D, and re-install as a netsetup, this way I only have 1 local install (being 10.0B03). And guess what it wotn let me uninstall, registry errors. So I am currently re-installing over the top of 9.1D and if I still haev issue I will try uninstalling it then. I will post back with my results.

Ok I have removed 9.1D (had to do it manually, crawling through registry isnt that fun) and 10.0B, did a netsetup of 9.1D and installed 10.0B locally and patched to SP3. I can now build local db's again (woohooo). However I am still getting the -s error when trying to start roundtable. Any thoughts, ideas etc woudl be appreciated.

Thanx in advance.
Cya.