Progress JDBC - Pentaho Kettle

bugg_tb

Right I've been playing around with my various 9.1C and 9.1D database's with the ODBC drivers on my XP box, they work fine, but as I've read in lots of places the jdbc drivers performance is better so I thought I'd give them a shot as my ETL program is java based anyway.

So I followed a guide someone wrote for me http://forums.pentaho.org/showthread.php?p=172328&posted=1
there. Anyway I've done everything asked, copied the jdbc.jar file across along with jdbcprogress.dll and procli92.dll and dumped them in the right directory. I then added the dir to various commands to add it to the class path etc and checked that it added them to the Class Path by piping the output on startup to a txt file.

I then added

jdbc:jdbcprogress:T:server2:2531:SYDB

to the url and

com.progress.sql.jdbc.JdbcProgressDriver

to the Driver class field as specified but I can't get it to connect it returns...

Code:
Error connecting to database: (using class com.progress.sql.jdbc.JdbcProgressDriver)
No suitable driver found for jdbc:jdbcprogress:T:server2:2531:SYDB

at be.ibridge.kettle.core.database.Database.connectUsingClass(Database.java:414)
    at be.ibridge.kettle.core.database.Database.normalConnect(Database.java:281)
    ... 29 more
Caused by: java.sql.SQLException: No suitable driver found for jdbc:jdbcprogress:T:server2:2531:SYDB
    at java.sql.DriverManager.getConnection(Unknown Source)
    at java.sql.DriverManager.getConnection(Unknown Source)
    at be.ibridge.kettle.core.database.Database.connectUsingClass(Database.java:395)
Amongst other stuff. Anyway I've looked at the progress supplied jdbc.pdf file and it says to check the classpath, url and driver commands and they all seem correct so I'm at a bit of a loss. I even copied the connect string to SQL explorer and it connects so I know thats right(sql explorer seems to use the jdbc to odbc bridge though)

Anyway if anyone can help that would be great.

Cheers

Tom