Progress & Eclipse

Thanks, Casper. I thought as much. But how typical of PSC - not to make a useful development tool available to the development masses.

DevTeam

Thanks, Casper. I thought as much. But how typical of PSC - not to make a useful development tool available to the development masses.
+1

It could even help having a better IDE thanks to the community. In 10.1A, the Architect plugin is far from being fully reliable.

tamhas

ProgressTalk.com Sponsor
Currently, if you have either OEA or OES, they will give you a license for the other, supposedly for a year, to try out. Personally, I don't think they will take it back until the two are either fully merged or are somehow repackaged.

DevTeam

A year ? We only got a 3 months trial version... :(

By the way, have someone had the problem of crashes while using OEA on Pentium4 HT ?

tamhas

ProgressTalk.com Sponsor
A three month trial version sounds like an eval license. This is different from the program in which the current holder of an OEA or OES licenses is entitled to the other product.

There are a variety of possible reasons for crashes, none of which have to do with the processor.

tamhas

ProgressTalk.com Sponsor
Oh yeah, I have heard of issues with dual core, but I have a HT CPU myself and have no issues. In any case, there is the hotfix.

And, still, there are a lot of reasons for crashing that have nothing to do with the processor, particularly startup parameters or the lack thereof.