Progress Contractors needed in Dallas Texas

Leighann

I have a 3 Progress Developer contract positions in Dallas, Texas I need to fill by Mid August. Here is a basic description:
1 year of Progress, Knowledge of Financial Systems (AR AP GL Billing Taxes etc) would be very helpful.We provide people process and technology to deliver infrastructure solutions that optimize E-business and enterprise applications. Combining knowledge strategy and tactical experience we offer IT consulting and systems integration IT outsourcing and business process outsourcing for clients operating in the real world. We are looking for 2 Progress application programmers. Will work on various Corporate financial and customer financial applications. The candidate should have a minimum of 1 year of Progress experience. The primary responsibility for the job is supporting the financial applications and then also supporting the development and data interfacing for a revenue-generating eBusiness Customers' project. Knowledge of Financial Systems (AR AP GL Billing Taxes etc) would be very helpful.

These positions will pay up to $55 hour w-2. They will not pay Travel and expenses. Please contact me through email at leighann@insourcegroup.com if you are interested. Please attach your resume in a word attachment. Thanks!!