[Progress Communities] [Progress OpenEdge ABL] Forum Post: RE: Webserver

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jsandrea

Please change you Library OpenEdge.Net.pl to %DLC%\gui\netlib instead of %DLC%\src\netlib. Jaime. De: wsartorelli Enviado el: Thursday, 12 April 2018 12:57 PM Para: TU.OE.Development@community.progress.com Asunto: RE: [Technical Users - OE Development] Webserver Update from Progress Community wsartorelli My Progress version is 11.6 In my code contain the lines below, where is the error? USING Progress.Lang.*. USING OpenEdge.Core.*. USING OpenEdge.Net.HTTP.*. USING OpenEdge.Net.HTTP.Lib.ClientLibraryBuilder. USING OpenEdge.Net.URI. USING OpenEdge.Core.WidgetHandle. DEFINE VARIABLE oRequest AS IHttpRequest NO-UNDO. DEFINE VARIABLE oResponse AS IHttpResponse NO-UNDO. DEFINE VARIABLE oLib AS IHttpClientLibrary NO-UNDO. DEFINE VARIABLE xmlresponse AS LONGCHAR NO-UNDO. DEFINE VARIABLE xmlrequest AS LONGCHAR NO-UNDO. DEFINE VARIABLE hXmlDoc AS HANDLE NO-UNDO. DEFINE VARIABLE oRequestBody AS WidgetHandle NO-UNDO. DEFINE VARIABLE pocestado AS CHARACTER NO-UNDO. DEFINE VARIABLE poireturnid AS INTEGER NO-UNDO. Tanks. De: jsandrea [ mailto:bounce-jsandrea@community.progress.com ] Enviada em: quinta-feira, 12 de abril de 2018 14:40 Para: TU.OE.Development@community.progress.com Assunto: RE: [Technical Users - OE Development] Webserver Update from Progress Community jsandrea Your propath looks ok. I got this error only when I omit "USING OpenEdge.Net.HTTP. *." on the top of the procedure. Please ensure that you have this on the top: USING Progress.Lang.*. USING OpenEdge.Core.*. USING OpenEdge.Net.HTTP.*. USING OpenEdge.Net.HTTP.Lib.ClientLibraryBuilder. USING OpenEdge.Net.URI. USING OpenEdge.Core.WidgetHandle. De: wsartorelli Enviado el: Thursday, 12 April 2018 12:03 PM Para: TU.OE.Development@community.progress.com Asunto: RE: [Technical Users - OE Development] Webserver Update from Progress Community wsartorelli My propath: Compilation error: Help me. Tanks. De: Peter Judge [ mailto:bounce-pjudge@community.progress.com ] Enviada em: quinta-feira, 12 de abril de 2018 12:34 Para: TU.OE.Development@community.progress.com Assunto: POSSIVEL SPAM RE: [Technical Users - OE Development] Webserver Update from Progress Community Peter Judge You need to make sure that the $DLC/src/netlib/OpenEdge.Net.pl procedure library is on PROPATH View online You received this notification because you subscribed to the forum. To unsubscribe from only this thread, go here . Flag this post as spam/abuse. Esta mensagem, incluindo seus anexos, tem caráter confidencial e seu conteúdo é restrito ao destinatário da mensagem. Caso você tenha recebido esta mensagem por engano, queira por favor retorná-la ao destinatário e apagá-la de seus arquivos. Qualquer uso não autorizado, replicação ou disseminação desta mensagem ou parte dela é expressamente proibido. A Ypê não é responsável pelo conteúdo ou a veracidade desta informação Confidentiality Notice: The information contained in this email message, including any attachment, is confidential and is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed. If you are neither the intended recipient nor the employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you may not review, retransmit, convert to hard copy, copy, use or distribute this email message or any attachments to it. If you have received this email in error, please contact the sender immediately and delete this message from any computer or other data bank. Thank you. View online You received this notification because you subscribed to the forum. To unsubscribe from only this thread, go here . Flag this post as spam/abuse. View online You received this notification because you subscribed to the forum. To unsubscribe from only this thread, go here . Flag this post as spam/abuse. View online You received this notification because you subscribed to the forum. To unsubscribe from only this thread, go here . Flag this post as spam/abuse.

Continue reading...

Status
Not open for further replies.