[Progress Communities] [Progress OpenEdge ABL] Forum Post: RE: Sitefinity 12.2 MVC- Add functionality to kendo editor toolbar

• Thread starter sitefinitylaura1
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sitefinitylaura1

Sorry about this being a duplicate post. I kind of found a fix but its not what I need: By following the instructions on knowledgebase.progress.com/.../mvc-link-selector-anchor-for-internal-pages I was able to edit the link selector to add a checkbox to add the button class if selected. This works within Design > Page templates > my custom template > content block widget. Sadly, it does not change the link selector within Pages > Home (uses my custom template) and I also noticed that the kendo editor for the content blocks within the page template is different than the editor for the content blocks within the pages. VERY frustrating! Can anyone shed some light on this? Update: Ok apparently this has to do with the New vs Classic interface. By turning off the New interface I am able to see the same toolbar that I see in the Page Templates editor. This is an awful experience, because I cant use some of the new features that the new interface has if I want to have a full toolbar available. In addition, only the content blocks use the kendo editor with the old interface, the module rich text regions now use rad editor! Anyone have any idea how to edit the New experience toolbar & link selector for both content blocks AND module rich text regions?

Continue reading...

Status
Not open for further replies.