[Progress Communities] [Progress OpenEdge ABL] Forum Post: RE: PAS OE Webspeed compatibility mode - "unable to run web object" without any log errors

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

adamy

That section of my config looks like: [wam18.ROOT.WEB] defaultCookieDomain= wsRoot=/static/webspeed srvrDebug=0 defaultHandler=OpenEdge.Web.CompatibilityHandler adapterEnabled=1 defaultCookiePath= srvrAppMode=production I have run through many different guides on setting on a PAS OE instance to run a legacy webpseed app, none seemed to cover everything required to get it running. This version was created from the openedge management web interface. We only have 1 app running and it is just plain old webspeed with &out's - no web services, no REST, no spring security or any other tomcat functions that aren't mandatory. I'm not sure what the Template is supposed to be setup as in this case or where to find information on how it should be configured. Do you have an recommendations on where to find current up to date documentation? I've tried looking through www.progress.com/documentation but the links from there for openedge and PAS don't ever seem to get into much technical details, just lots of short little articles. The best I could find is the openedge.properties.README file and it seems that the handler# values are only required for custom URIs? But we are only using the default OpenEdge.Web.CompatibilityHandler (/web) so none of those other handler# values are required?

Continue reading...

Status
Not open for further replies.