[Progress Communities] [Progress OpenEdge ABL] Forum Post: RE: OERealm thrown errors

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Blake Stanford

That's not what i'm seeing or I'm not understanding or maybe once again it's my testing tool. Case: In the OERealm:ValidatePassword method I would like to be able to check if the users password has expired. I've tried throwing an apperror in the validatePassword method and also tried throwing an error from the postAuthenticate method if lRetVal is from validatePassword is false. The error text in the thrown apperror is "Mary had a little lamb". From PostMan, no matter where the error is thrown, I get the following returned: { "error": "sso.token.unauthorized_client", "error_description": "Internal token error" }javascript:void(0); From an HTTP login page I get: HTTP Status 401 – Unauthorized Type Status Report Message Authentication Failed: Bad credentials (RealmErrorAppended) Description The request has not been applied because it lacks valid authentication credentials for the target resource. Apache Tomcat/8.5.40

Continue reading...

Status
Not open for further replies.