[Progress Communities] [Progress OpenEdge ABL] Forum Post: RE: JSDO not working as advertised

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

ssouthwe

After some discussion with Edsel, I was able to get past this problem. Looking at my .json catalog file, the Business Entity did not have a schema listed. The element highlighted below was not there: Edsel asked me to look at the top of my BE's .cls file at this annotation: @progress.service.resource FILE(name="BEWebUser", URI="/BEWebUser", schemaName="dsWebUser", schemaFile="bewebuser.i"). Even though it's in my propath, adding the full relative path within my project was needed: @progress.service.resource FILE(name="BEWebUser", URI="/BEWebUser", schemaName="dsWebUser", schemaFile=" Ingrid/PASOEContent/WEB-INF/openedge/ bewebuser.i"). Once I fixed that and edited my defined service that included this BE. (Just open and save - no changes needed) It began to correctly include "schema" in the catalog, and a fill() call resulted in the jsdo object having a ttWebUser property that I can access. Best I can tell, this problem must have happened when I moved my BE from the "appserver" directory to the "openedge" directory in my PAS project. One problem down. Thanks Edsel!

Continue reading...

Status
Not open for further replies.