[Progress Communities] [Progress OpenEdge ABL] Forum Post: RE: How to upload a image with REST API

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mpiscoso@gmail.com

aventofilip I wholeheartedly understand what you're going through being on the same receiving end as well. Just wondering though why this is the only solution? Does your client require a different URL from where their tenant is installed in? Is their expected UI too far from what the platform offers? Don't want to overstep but it may be worth looking at again. I've done various projects before that did not require me to redo the whole front-end using APIs (nor do I want to due to the issues you've been experiencing). For me, the biggest reason as to why I would not want to redo the UI is because of the capacity that Roles can play. You can easily show/hide tabs, menus, actions, etc. without having to do much. The condition formulas for each of the components within the platform can also be utilized if you're working inside of it as opposed to creating your own. Hope we can continue this discussion in detail as I am intrigued by your problem (unfortunately it's a problem). You may contact me at mpiscoso@gmail.com if you want to continue this discussion offline. Thank you very much, Piscoso, Martin

Continue reading...

Status
Not open for further replies.