[Progress Communities] [Progress OpenEdge ABL] Forum Post: RE: Error publishing webapp updates from PDSOE

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

egarcia

Hello, Quick reply: > Other developers have told me not to bother, but I can't help but think that we should be able to reliably use the tool. There should certainly be a way to reliably use the tool. Please log issues that you find with Technical Support. A one point in time, I experimented with a generic service using WebHandlers: - community.progress.com/.../2677 In essence, I worked with PAS without having to go through all the publishing process. The generic service only needed to be published once. Also, you could use a standalone instance of PASOE for development. > 5. Can the timing of updates be adjusted, or set such that PDSOE sends the files immediately after saving them? You can double-click oepas1 in the Servers view to access a view with an Overview of the server. There you can expand Publishing and change the settings for the Publishing interval. Is this what you are looking for? I hope this helps.

Continue reading...

Status
Not open for further replies.