[progress Communities] [progress Openedge Abl] Forum Post: Re: Connect To Websphere Mq...

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Fuelfire

Ok, Anand! You helped me a lot. Above I wrote the text of the class. Change the line with PROVIDER_URL from env.put(Context.PROVIDER_URL, "file:/C:/JNDI"); to env.put(Context.PROVIDER_URL, "file:/C:/JNDI-Directory"); So, we must create AdminObjectFinder.jar. Doing it. 1. Compile AdminObjectFinder.java (command create AdminObjectFinder.class): %DLC%\jdk\bin\javac AdminObjectFinder.java 2. Pack AdminObjectFinder.class in jar: %DLC%\jdk\bin\jar cf AdminObjectFinder.jar AdminObjectFinder.class AdminObjectFinder.jar is created. You must copy it and set the file path in the [PluginPolicy.Progress.SonicMQ] of %DLC%\properties\AdminServerPlugins.properties file (I change it on the server): [PluginPolicy.Progress.SonicMQ] pluginclasspath=C:\Program Files\OpenEdge/java/progress.jar,C:\PROGRA~2\IBM\WEBSPH~1\java\lib\com.ibm.mqjms.jar,D:\Depo101\DPRO_31_10\MQ\AdminObjectFinder.jar classpath=C:\Program Files\OpenEdge/java/progress.jar,C:\PROGRA~2\IBM\WEBSPH~1\java\lib\com.ibm.mqjms.jar,D:\Depo101\DPRO_31_10\MQ\AdminObjectFinder.jar jvmargs=-DsonicMQExtensions=false -DjmsProvider=WebSphereMQ

Continue reading...

Status
Not open for further replies.