[progress Communities] [progress Openedge Abl] Forum Post: Corticon Response - Newly...

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mdanwarh

Hi, I have a dataset with 5 temp-tablesas below DEFINE TEMP-TABLE ttApplication FIELD AppId as integer FIELD CustId as integer. DEFINE TEMP-TABLE ttCustomer FIELD AppId as integer FIELD CustId as integer FIELD CustName as character. DEFINE TEMP-TABLE ttOrder FIELD OrderNum as integer FIELD OrderDate as date FIELD CustId as integer. DEFINE TEMP-TABLE ttOrderLine field OrderLineNum as integer field OrderNum as integer field itemNum as integer. DEFINE TEMP-TABLE ttMemberInfo FIELD MemberId as integer FIELD AppId as character. DEFINE DATASET dsCustomer FOR ttApplication, ttCustomer, ttOrder , ttOrderLine DATA-RELATION dr1 FOR ttApplication, ttCustomer RELATION-FIELDS (AppId, AppId) DATA-RELATION dr2 FOR ttCustomer, ttOrder RELATION-FIELDS (CustId, CustId) DATA-RELATION dr3 FOR ttOrder, ttOrderLine RELATION-FIELDS (OrderNum, OrderNum) DATA-RELATION dr4 FOR ttApplication, ttMemberInfo RELATION-FIELDS (AppId, AppId). I am creating a record in ttApplication & ttMemberInfo and passing it to InvokeService of CorticonDecisonService. In the corticon side based on certain values passed in memberInfo, it creates ttCustomer, ttOrder and ttOrderLine records and pass it back to OpenEdge. When I receive the response and export it to xml, it does not give me the ttCustomer, ttOrder and ttOrderLine information in the dataset. When I call the Corticon service using the same request xml in SOAP UI, I can see the ttCustomer, ttOrder and ttOrderLine data created in the corticon response. Why am I not getting the same data in response dataset. Do I need to send a blank record in input xml for ttCustomer, ttOrder and ttOrderLine ? What changes do I need to do at my end to receive the newly created records in ttCustomer, ttOrder and ttOrderLine ? Thanks in advance.

Continue reading...

Status
Not open for further replies.