[Progress Communities] [Progress OpenEdge ABL] Forum Post: 12.2 OEM on Win64

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tpavlovic

Windows 10 v1909 I installed 12.2 from OEDK (OE studio/OE Mgt. SE/OE Adv. Ent. RDBMS/Progress Dev Studio OE) and the Progress OpenEdge Management Service won't start. When I installed it I saw in services that Progress OpenEdge AdminServer Service 12.2 (64-bit) was set to manual start and Progress OpenEdge Management Service 12.2 to automatic start and it was running. Then I changed the AdminServer to start automagically and rebooted. Now the AdminService is started and Management Service is not and when I try to start it manually I get an error and this is what is writes to EventLog: The Progress OpenEdge Management Service 12.2 service terminated with the following service-specific error: Incorrect function. AdminService is running and all my databases are started and all command line utilities work (dbman/nsman/pasman) but I can't open the Management Console in the browser. I looked into admserv.log but I can't see anything weird there. Is there anything else I can look at? Does the OEM have some other .log file or what?

Continue reading...

Status
Not open for further replies.