Populate a Browser with a Temp-Table

Errornix

I have a Temp-Table that I defined in the Definitions section of a screen. I the Main Block, I call a procedure that populates my Temp-Table. I would now like to use this Temp-Table to populate a Browser. Could anybody help me with this?

Errornix

Actually never mind, I got it. I was struggling with not being able to define the fields in the browser since I'm using a freeform query. I didn't notice the "Display" section where they can be specified.

RKR

I have a Temp-Table that I defined in the Definitions section of a screen. I the Main Block, I call a procedure that populates my Temp-Table. I would now like to use this Temp-Table to populate a Browser. Could anybody help me with this?

There is also a possibility to read your temp tables in a database named temp-db. In OE there is a temp-table maintanance tool in the appbuilder tools menu. I do not remember if this was already available in version 9. When you have imported the temp-tables into the temp-db you can add these temp-tables in the procedure properties of your program. When you have done that you can create queries or drop fields in the appbuilder in the same way as you would do with a normal database table and fields.