PAS OE - Log errors ans how to migrate a classic Webspeed project in a new Web App Project

maretix

Hi to all
I am trying to study and understanding new PAS OE version 11.7
emotion-13.gif

I use OE 10.2B and i use it to write WebSpeed applications...
With classic Webspeed and version 10.2b i found errors in c:\openedge\wrk\log\<my brokername>.server.log
I receive nothing launching URL below ...
http://oe-s01.gruppocomet.net:8820/webapp/web/wsp_cliente.r?codcli=1301105500

My suspect there is an error because wsp_cliente is a cgi-wrapper that use a statement like this
ASSIGN HWebContext = WEB-CONTEXT:CONFIG-NAME.
In Classic WebSpeed environment i used that statement to know the name of the broker in the URL.
(With different webspeed brokers i ran different RUN on <APPSERVER>)
In PAS OE , URL to launch is different ...and i am trying to undesrtstand how to obtain the bold part of the URL
http://oe-s01.gruppocomet.net:8820/webapp/web/wsp_cliente.r?codcli=1301105500
oe-s01.gruppocomet.net:8820 that is name of server and port ...

I understood i have to use web handler created in Web App Project but i am not able to understand how ...

Besides where PAS OE stores log application errors ???
I checked all log files in file system and in <PA SOE ISTANCE> configuration in Openedge Explorer...
I f you have any ideas or samples about this problem , i will appreciate a lot.

If you need i can attach my classic webspeed cgi wrapper to implement in a new web app project. with web handler.

Now in classic Webspeed environment i have an OE Project that contains 10 cgi wrappers and i'd like to create a new Web App project ..
For example classic OE project named btob transform in a new project named PASbtob using Web App Template.

Each cgi wrapper do :

- use get-value function to retrieve parameters
-With these parameters and web-config function obtain name of webspeed broker.
-With name of webspeed broker i run business logic from different UNIX App servers ...
- Finally i create XML document to post to an external web site.

Do i need to create 10 web handler or do i need to do all with 1 web handler ???
I know i ha ve to study very goodd web handler's structure and PAS OE instance structure.

Sorry a lot for disturb ...

Regards.