Page Setup in Excel

Elite237

Hi guys. I have a problem trying print in Excel.
I need print an ID

I have worked with the next codes:
Code:
  chWorksheet:pageSetup:TopMargin  = chExcel:CentimetersToPoints(0).
  chWorksheet:pageSetup:LeftMargin  = chExcel:CentimetersToPoints(0).
  chWorksheet:pageSetup:RightMargin  = chExcel:CentimetersToPoints(0).
  chWorksheet:pageSetup:BottomMargin = chExcel:CentimetersToPoints(0).
  chWorksheet:pageSetup:FooterMargin = chExcel:CentimetersToPoints(0).
  chWorksheet:pageSetup:HeaderMargin = chExcel:CentimetersToPoints(0).
  chWorksheet:pageSetup:Zoom = 79.
  chWorksheet:pageSetup:FitToPagesWide = 1.
  chWorksheet:pageSetup:FitToPagesTall = 39.
  chWorksheet:pageSetup:printArea = "A1:B39".

But still the image appears on the left corner in my paper and when I printed have margin. Somebody knows how fix it?

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

Rob Fitzpatrick

ProgressTalk.com Sponsor
It's a good idea to post your code within code tags. It will make it more readable and will prevent the emoticons from appearing.

Rob Fitzpatrick

ProgressTalk.com Sponsor
I'm not sure what you're trying to accomplish with this code. It doesn't make sense to me that your print area is only 39 rows but you specify printing of one page wide by 39 pages tall. Do you want each row to be printed on a separate page? And what image are you referring to?

Can you explain in a little more detail what you are trying to do and what your problem is?

Elite237

Rob. I have designed an ID in Excel. I attached the example. I want eliminate all the margin, and of this way the ID appears in all the paper

Thanks

Attachments

• credencial7287.pdf
    53.8 KB · Views: 10

Rob Fitzpatrick

ProgressTalk.com Sponsor
So you want your output to print from edge to edge, with no white space in any of the margins. Before you try to automate this in the ABL, can you accomplish it manually in Excel? Does your printer support edge-to-edge printing, and if so do you have to change any of its settings for that to work?