Layout change?

Search needs an index rebuild.

Also, I didn't have my login information yesterday, and I could not find anything resembling a Lost Password link. Maybe some of you could logout and try to find it, or perhaps it's disabled.

tamhas

ProgressTalk.com Sponsor
On the positive side, I have to approve of the deeper tree view in hybrid mode and the quick page switching (when it doesn't disappear) as improving navigation within a thread.

I have also now found the quick navigation button at the bottom (unless it just appeared). That should help although the options take up too much vertical space each.

5 days later... search is still useless. And if I can't search on this site, it is basically useless to me.

You must understand how important this is for the site. You have run a board for years and should know how to rebuild search. Please block out a minute of your schedule and start the search rebuild.

Thanks!

Chris Kelleher

Administrator
Staff member
Search should be working now.

5 days later... search is still useless. And if I can't search on this site, it is basically useless to me.

You must understand how important this is for the site. You have run a board for years and should know how to rebuild search. Please block out a minute of your schedule and start the search rebuild.

Thanks!

Cringer

ProgressTalk.com Moderator
Staff member
Not getting the error any more, but when I click on the link to take me to the last post, it actually only takes me to the top of the last page, meaning I have no idea what the last post was. This is in FF.

tamhas

ProgressTalk.com Sponsor
What I find on a thread like this one, that has a lot of messages, no clicking on the tree view will bring you to the actual end of the list. You have to switch pages in the upper right. Not too intuitive, but it works.