jr. program analyst v9.1b needed asap!

dkgeorge

Need someone in Phoenix, AZ and looking to pay $40-55k.........please send resume in Word format! Look forward to hearing from you!

Looking for someone who is familiar with the Progress Development Environment specificaly - Versioin 9.1b
(Version 9.1a might be acceptable) Must be familiar with the NT and Windows environment. WIN 98, 2000, NT

Progress is similar to Oracle
Provision Knowledge is also needed, it is similar to VB

This person will be performing maintenance of Applications as well as the development of new ones.

Duties include:

Analysis, design, and development in the Progress v9.1 GUI environment utilizing SmartObjects
Participating in a customer-focused, results oriented development environment.
Creation of new modules and maintenance of existing modules for our Student Management and Reporting Tool (SMART)
Support existing systems to insure that critical information is captured accurately, maintained, and processed correctly and reported in a meaningful manner to the end user.

This will be a fairly young team 28-42 and looking for someone to fit in perfectly. 2-3 years college or work experience needed. Person needs to be social, and a good team player.

Will work 40-45 hours a week, can do split shifts. 7-4, 8-5, 10-7, etc.

digesh

Hi,
Hi ,

I came to know through your advertisement in Net that you have vaccany for Progress developer. So i would like to present my candidature for the same
Currently I working in USA under one Consultant company located in New Jeresy. I am H1B visa holder. I am interested in working as a Software Professional for your organization.
I am an expert programmer with over 3.5 years Progress 8.X and
Progress 9.1 (RDBMS) and my total IT experience around 4 years. I enclose my resume as a first step in exploring the possibilities of employment with your company.
My most recent experience was developing new customize coding and testing program designing for Vero Admin (Product of Vero Computer Ltd. Belgium).I was responsible for the customization new program and overall product design, including the user interface.
As a Software Professional with your organization, I would bring a focus on quality and ease of use to your system development. Furthermore, I work well with others and I am capable of working as a independent and I am experienced in quality management and project
management.

I would appreciate your keeping this inquiry confidential.

Thank you for your consideration.
Sincerely,
Digesh Kumar Sahu
609-897-0442
(digeshsahu@yahoo.com)
New Jeresy USA