How to show Record Data in .NET UI and CHUI ?

dangkyweb

I Install QAD 2009 EE with a empty database.
Then I load data table (mfgdemo folder in QAD2009 package setup) for mfgprod.
But I can't show any record in browser or when I next/preivious.
I create a small report program to test data.And I can show record from this report.
How to Show Record Data in .NET UI and CHUI ?
Thanks for help.

RealHeavyDude

You better ask this question in the "QAD's MFG/PRO" forum as this forum is general purpose database administration. Personally - and probably most other people watching this forum too - I don't know nothing about it.

Heavy Regards, RealHeavyDude.

TomBascom

Curmudgeon
I cannot speak to the specifics of whatever QAD specific process you followed, as RHD indicates that is a question for the mfg/pro forum, but...

You mentioned that you somehow loaded data from a folder into an empty database.

A very common error that results in the user not being able to see any data is to forget the "index rebuild" step after a data load.

Not all data loads work this way but many do. I would have thought that QAD would have it scripted but perhaps it is a manual step that you overlooked.

dangkyweb

Thanks TomBascom,
Before, I can show records in browse when I load data table from folder with many step.But I forgot it now.I will try again and thanks for your help with this topic.

You need to provide more information.

Are you running QAD 2009 EE or SE?
What type of computer are you running your .netUI client on?
What type of computer are you running your CHUI on?
What type of computer is your database running on?
Is your adminserver running?
Is your webspeed broker running?
Is your appserver broker running?
Is your webserver running?

dangkyweb

I am running QAD 2009 EE with windowns Server 2003.
I am running with admin role.
I using Progress database "mfgprod".
And I started all.
I think that I need to "Rebuild Index" by QDT conversion or need some other steps in QDT Conversion to show hide records ?
Thanks for your help.

dangkyweb

Now,I have two pictures for this problem.After load data table.I connect data "mfgpro" and query to show record.Then,I come back QAD .NET UI but I can't show record update :
Data1.png
Data2.gif