How to Convert XCODE program to editable

sathya02

Hi,

I need to convert one XCODED program in to normal ".p" so that i can do the modification.

can anyone give some suggestion on this issue and it is very urgent

GUI version.

Sathya

Casper

ProgressTalk.com Moderator
Staff member
The main reason why someone would xcode (read encrypt) there program is to prevent others to change and or read the code.
I don't know where you got the source from. But I suspect that asking the supplier for the normal .p file would be legally the best way to go.

Or are you the legal owner of the source file?

Casper.

Casper

ProgressTalk.com Moderator
Staff member
http://progress-tools.110mb.com/xcode.html

But it asks for money. if you get the utility share it with me too. my id is dilipjn@gmail.com

I think you forgot to read the information provided there:
General rules:
I will not use your source code in any way.
Recovering of sources that you are not the lawful copyright holder is strictly prohibited.
You may use this service to recover only your own sources for which you are the copyright holder.
I don't provide any informations about decrypting, I don't sell decrypting tool.

Casper

sathya02

Hi,

I do agree your point but customer has given business to a company when they complete teh contract they have to hand over all documents (SOP, Programs(.p)) etc, but here he has given all programs but only this particular he did'nt provide that means some intention are there during contract completion.

any have is it possible to convert XCODE programs to readable format.

Sathya

Hi,

I do agree your point but customer has given business to a company when they complete teh contract they have to hand over all documents (SOP, Programs(.p)) etc, but here he has given all programs but only this particular he did'nt provide that means some intention are there during contract completion.

any have is it possible to convert XCODE programs to readable format.

Sathya

Is it a Standard program or customized program?