GUI with Syteline 4.0 & Progess 8.3

rwn102

I have been working on learning the GUI interface for a while now. The training options are limited so it has been a trial and error situation.

Now I have a program that has a folder with two tabs. Each tab has a smartbrowse and a view. Here is what I am trying to do. The frist tab displays a browse based on the locquery selected through the view on page 0. First problem is that the folder tab 1 which I would like to start with the program displays a blank browse and view and only changes when you arrow through the records on the toolbar. I would like them to appear with the record that appears on the page 0 view. If I set the tab one to not start with the page 0 and then choose the tab it appears as desired.

I am using shared variable to pass key fields to the browse and view in all instances. The query instances only select records that match the shared variables and they appear to be working on the first instance anyway.

On the second tab, I am doing the same thing only with another table. This however always comes up blank and I can not get the browse or view to show any data.

I am attaching a couple of pictures of what is happening.

Any Help would greatly be appreciated.

Attachments

• tab 1 a.jpg
    tab 1 a.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 41
  • tab 1.jpg
    tab 1.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 25
  • tab 2.jpg
    tab 2.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 17

francis_aro

Hi Bob,
If u send your all programs to me then i will help to solve your problem.
Since i am not getting your problem.

Please send to fran_aro@yahoo.co.in.

Note: I need your all programs that means (w- .w,v-.w, b-.w, local query).
Hope that, you will do it.

Francis

reyeshe

Can someone in here can describe the step by step procedure on how to create a new syteline GUI Screen?