Forum Post: RE: Paging in Rollbase

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

murali

I’m assuming its an Edit Page of a huge object ( 50 fields does sound like a lot. I would advise you to consider refactoring and breaking it up into smaller objects. ) I think what you want to achieve is ‘ I want to create a screen with 50 fields but I don't want all of them to be displayed at the same time . ... save button to save all 50 fields at once” One way to achieve this may be : 1) Compose the page such that you arrange your fields into 2 sections. 25 in one and 25 in another. 2) Note the Section ID of the sections ( on Edit page.. select the Section and look at top left pane ) 3) Add a third Section with a script component with a bit of jquery code to toggle the visibility of your sections on click. Something like : div id='testdiv' Hello... Click me to toggle between sections.. /div script $('#testdiv').on('click', function () { $('#rbi_S_7221').toggle(); // this is how you address a section with id $('#rbi_S_6728').toggle(); }) $(function () { $('#rbi_S_7221').hide(); // begin with one of the sections hidden. }); /script From: anshikav [mailto:bounce-anshikav@community.progress.com] Sent: 11 March 2014 13:17 To: TU.Rollbase@community.progress.com Subject: Paging in Rollbase Paging in Rollbase Thread created by anshikav I want to create a screen with 50 fields but I don't want all of them to be displayed on the single page. I want display layout like this - There should be two pages such that 1st page having 25 fields only with a next button so that when we click on next button it should display another page with rest of the 25 fields and save button to save all 50 fields at once. Stop receiving emails on this subject. Flag this post as spam/abuse.

Continue reading...

Status
Not open for further replies.