Forum Post: RE: Error Deploying a OE BPM process from PDSOE 11.3 to the BPM server

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lakshmi Padmaja

Hi, The total size of dataslots which is limited to “31,964” in 11.3 version, Error shows the process template is exceeding the limited size. This is the size limit on Openegde database. We have Longchar dataslot introduced in 11.4 OEBPM which has not size limitation that can be used at the place of character . Regards, Lakshmi From: laurent KIEFFER [mailto:bounce-laurent@community.progress.com] Sent: Thursday, July 17, 2014 11:01 PM To: TU.BPM@community.progress.com Subject: [Technical Users - BPM] Error Deploying a OE BPM process from PDSOE 11.3 to the BPM server Error Deploying a OE BPM process from PDSOE 11.3 to the BPM server Thread created by laurent KIEFFER Hi when i deploy a process i have the below error. It was working but at some moment i received this errors A server error "Exception from service object: BizLogic server exception of type "java.rmi.ServerException" has occurred. The message is "RuntimeException; nested exception is: com.savvion.sbm.bizlogic.util.BizLogicException: (517) Problem while importing the Process Definition. Process-Import failed for XML file "UNIFAF.xml".; context(ProcessControl.createProcessTemplate)(642) The total size of process template data slots "33,030" exceeds the maximum limit "31,964" of the database record size.; context(WFimportProcess.endElement)"" has occurred What could this be related to ? Any idea ? Stop receiving emails on this subject. Flag this post as spam/abuse.

Continue reading...

Status
Not open for further replies.