Forum Post: RE: database does not re-register to adminserver

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

a.noteboom

I had the allowdiscovery already set to false, and increased the memory size. I’ll increase that some more to see how long I can keep away the errors. Maybe I can keep this java memory problem under control with this specific error, but I had my share of adminservice problems in the past, and I hoped that the -keepservers option gave me a save way to get the adminservice working again on production servers. But if the databases don’t re-register, I still have to schedule downtime to get them running managed again. Van: Matt Baker [mailto:bounce-mbaker@community.progress.com] Verzonden: maandag 18 augustus 2014 15:20 Aan: TU.OE.RDBMS@community.progress.com Onderwerp: RE: [Technical Users - OE RDBMS] database does not re-register to adminserver RE: database does not re-register to adminserver Reply by Matt Baker Please talk to tech support and make sure you have the hotfix for PSC00285790 for 11.3.2. In the meantime you can edit $DLC/properties/management.properties and set allowDiscovery = false. This won't fix the issue without the hotfix, but it normally alleviates it until you can install the hotfix. Stop receiving emails on this subject. Flag this post as spam/abuse.

Continue reading...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back