ERwin 4.1.1 Reverse Engineer

I'm trying to reverse engineer a Progress DF into ERwin to do data modelling. A year ago we attempted to do this and the thing standing in our way was a few schema problems that were causing compatability issues with ERwin. We've now fixed all the schema issues and should be able to load the entire schema into ERwin without errors.

We've created a program to modifiy the DF so that any Progress keywords that ERwin doesn't understand have been removed.

However, ERwin is now putting all the fields for all of the tables additionally into the first table in the DF. This doesn't seem like it would create much of a problem since I could then just create a dummy first table and delete it afterwards. However, I want to use ERwin's "Infer Relations" option in the reverse engineer options and when I use that ERwin goes bonkers (presumably an infinite loop or something because it sits at 100% for more than 3 hours - when I killed it).

Any ideas anyone?

Alternatively, are there any other modelling tools. Is it possible to load a df into Enterprise Architect?