Error Error when installing Qxtend from windows 7 Client to Linux Server

phamthanhnhan14

Hi all and good day to you!!
When I install QXtend to my server, I faced this error.
Info:
QXtend 1.8.4
Tomcat 7.0.30
QADEE2013.1 Linux Server

I used Windows 7 client to install to Linux Server.
3042795888_758210648.jpg

another error:
3042796012_119821642_574_574.jpg

My configure in tomcat server: Parameter.pdf

What does it mean? Please give me a right way to fix it

Thanks a lot.

Regard,

NhanPT

Attachments

• Parameters.pdf
    1,014.3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

phamthanhnhan14

Any helps ?
I found it in the Document:
No Features to Install on this Host
The following message can appear during QXtend installation:
The information stored in the QAD Deployment Configuration Service indicates that there are
no features to install on this host (xxx). If this is unexpected, you may wish to re-run the
installer on a Windows or X-Platform and updatethe configuration. If this is correct, then
continue the installer on the nexthost. The installer will now exit.
This message indicates that there are no installs to do on the machine on which you are running the
install. You can continue the install on the servers you are using.
This message can display for a number of reasons:
• When you first run the installer on a PC in a multi-tier install, it builds the QAD Deployment
Service (QADDeployService.V1),interrogates the user for configuration values (data
gathering), and checks if it should also deploy on the same PC. Generally, the answer is no
because you are just building the configuration data through a GUI interface, but you plan to
deploy the components on a different server or servers. In this case, you can safely ignore the
message and proceed.
• During QXtend.bin -i console, you were prompted for an environment to install and
entered an invalid environment name. Most likely,when you ran the installer, you provided an
environment name like Test, Prod, and so on. If your answer was not valid, the installer looks
in the respository.xmlfile for an environment tag called <what you entered>. The tag
is missing, resulting in “nothing to install on this Host.” If you forgotyour environment name,
you can check the respository.xmlfile for the name you provided. You can also run a GUI
installer and observe the option at the environment selection screen. Then rerun the installer.
• To determine if an incorrect host name was entered, compare xxxfrom the error message with
the result of hostnameor equivalent command in a console window. When using the QXtend
installer, always use the shortened host name (do not include the domain).
But it's not helpful in my case.