Dynamic sorting on a table header in html and webspeed.

pavanms

Hello folks,

I have a table data which has to be sorted on the header columns dynamically.

I am using Javascript to perform the same, it is working fine when i am running it on the local machine.
But when i am loading the programs to server and running with webspeed the sorting is not enabled at all.

Am a newbie so any help with sample code or any other method to do the same is much appreciated!

Thanks in advance!

vinod_home

right click on your page and check the code. Do you have the javascript within the code. If your including a js file, then check if you have it in the correct location.

HTH

pavanms

right click on your page and check the code. Do you have the javascript within the code. If your including a js file, then check if you have it in the correct location.

HTH

Hi Vinod,
Thanks for that.
Yes the js file is available in the code and also in the right path. i have given the complete path of the file in the script tag.

I got to know that the script itself is not being invoked as i tried putting few alerts in the file. its not showing those alerts.

vinod_home

Remove WebSpeed from the equation. Copy a normal html that works on your local machine to the webserver and test if that works fine.