Dynamic Browse with no-box

jongpau

Hi all,

First of all: Progress v9.1C on win2k

When you define a static browse, you can specify that this browse has to be drawn without a box (WITH NO-BOX).
However, I cannot seem to figure out how to do this with a dynamic browse (and in this special case I really need to do this because of the UI design). I have tried assigning BrowseHandle:BOX = FALSE, but Progress then slaps me in the face with the message "Box is not a settable attribute for BROWSE widget" (which is technically correct since BOX does not appear in the LIST-SET-ATTRS for a browse widget).

Has anybody managed to create a dynamic browse without a box (andif so, how)?

cybvek

Hi!

I look after this NO-BOX option of the dynamic attribute, but I didn't find anything about it. (Dynaweb, help, prokb), that's why I think you can't do that, sorry :(

Regards,

Viktor

Originally posted by jongpau
Hi all,

First of all: Progress v9.1C on win2k

When you define a static browse, you can specify that this browse has to be drawn without a box (WITH NO-BOX).
However, I cannot seem to figure out how to do this with a dynamic browse (and in this special case I really need to do this because of the UI design). I have tried assigning BrowseHandle:BOX = FALSE, but Progress then slaps me in the face with the message "Box is not a settable attribute for BROWSE widget" (which is technically correct since BOX does not appear in the LIST-SET-ATTRS for a browse widget).

Has anybody managed to create a dynamic browse without a box (andif so, how)?